I am writing to ask you to vote FOR the Franklin County Senior Options Levy on May 2nd.
This levy assists more than 55,606 Franklin County senior citizens with a variety of services, and deserves your support because:
- It helps seniors remain independent in their own homes
- It helps seniors have to receive meals, transportation, emergency response, caregiving, homemaking services, adult daycare, and minor home repairs
- It helps seniors while saving taxpayers money
- It helps seniors AND their families
- It’s for your friends, neighbors, and community
- The need is real and growing
- Without the levy, services will end
This levy has served the residents of Franklin County since 1993 and with your vote of support, it will continue to do so.
I hope that I can count on you to support this levy and please remember to get out to the polls and VOTE FOR ISSUE 1 on May 2nd to help Franklin County Seniors.
Franklin County Commissioner