Are you setting New Year’s resolutions for your business? Improve and grow your business by making one or more of these small business resolutions.
- Improve your digital presence. Update your website in 2018 and make certain it is mobile
- Learn how to manage your cash flow more effectively. According to banking experts, 92% of startups and small businesses fail due to poor cash flow management.
- Charge what you are worth. Feeling underpaid or undervalued in your business? Consider marketing to a right audience, revise your strategy and raise your rates to reflect your value.
- Grow your team. If you have more work than you can handle and little time to do it, it is probably a good time to hire employees and delegate tasks.
- Promote your business regularly and consistently. To attract new customers you have to have promoting your product or service a priority. Create a marketing plan. Try to get press coverage for your business.
Published in OhioMBE – Jan. 1, 2018