Small businesses get 15-minute appointments to meet one-on-one to promote their product or service. Last year, participants who attended had access to over $350 million in contracting opportunities.
The following organizations will be attending:
- Columbus City Schools
- Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA)
- Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA)
- Franklin County Small & Emerging Business
- Kokosing Industrial
- Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT)
- City of Columbus Department of Development
Register today at www.OhioMBE.eventbee.com The early bird registration ends on TODAY!