Small businesses get 15-minute appointments to meet one-on-one to promote their product or service.
Last year, participants who attended had access to over $350 million in contracting opportunities.
The following organizations will be attending:
- Columbus City Schools
- Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA)
- City of Columbus Department of Development
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Long Street Business Association
- Ohio Sickle Cell & Health Association
- Franklin County Treasurer
Organizations confirm their participation on a regular basis, please check our website or social media for updates.
Register today at www.OhioMBE.eventbee.com