The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE Association hosted a free, 3-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week. The conference took place from Tuesday, May 1 – Thursday, May 3.
The Virtual Conference offered all the best parts of an in-person conference, but without the hassle of traveling. Webinar topics included:
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Get New and Repeat Business on Autopilot with Email Marketing
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
- Grow Your Business in 2018
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
- Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Marketing
Webinars recordings are available at score.org.