MID-OHIO REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION REQUEST FOR QUOTES
DATE OF ISSUE: February 21, 2020 DEADLINE: March 21, 2020
BACKGROUND: The Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC) is currently seeking consultation for the purpose of applying for a Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) Grant. The specific FHLB grant that MORPC is interested in applying for is the Affordable Housing Program (AHP) grant. The AHP grant provides grants and subsidized loans for acquisition, construction, or rehabilitation of affordable housing for households with incomes at or below 80 percent of the area median income. Project Sponsors (housing developers) partner with Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh Member(s) to apply for AHP funding, which is offered through one competitive funding round each year. Grants are awarded to the highest scoring projects with up to $750,000 in AHP funds awarded per project.
SCOPE OF SERVICES: MORPC is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable consultant in the field of FHLB grants. MORPC’s expectation and scope of services is as follows:
- To do a detailed, in depth exploration/vetting of MORPC to determine if they are a qualified viable organization that FHLB would look at as highly favorable to be awarded a FHLB AHP Grant
- Function as a highly knowledgeable resource to answer questions that MORPC may have about the FHLB AHP Grant and application process
- Inform MORPC of all application deadlines
- Provide MORPC a template of application process, which would include but not be limited to all documents, references and workbooks/proformas required to submit a robust, complete application to FHLB
- Provide any technical assistance needed for completion and submission of grant application
- Brief one to two-page summary on how your organization would achieve the scope of service requested
- Organization website and/or any other print collateral about your organization
- Two to three references of organizations that have used your services for FHLB grant consultation
BUDGET: Not to exceed $11,000.00
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: To be considered, quotes must be in either printed, emailed or .pdf (jump drive) format. Quotes will be received by MORPC until 9:00 a.m Monday March 21, 2020.
Submit quotes to: Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission Attn: Robert Williams, Director, Residential Services 111 Liberty Street, Suite 100 Columbus, OH 43215 email@example.com
The Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the related nondiscrimination statutes, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, all bidders including disadvantaged business enterprises will be afforded full and fair opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender or sex (including pregnancy, gender identification or expression, and sexual orientation), gender identity or expression, age (including federally protected 40 years or older), disability or other handicap, genetic information, marital/familial status, military status (past, present or future), medical conditions, income status with regard to public assistance, or limited English proficiency in consideration for an award.
Small, minority-owned, or woman-owned businesses are strongly encouraged to apply.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.