The July 22 OhioMBE Procurement Fair, hosted by the City of Columbus Planroom will be power-packed. Reserve your spot to meet one-on-one with the following organizations:
About the Attending Organizations:
- City of Columbus Office of Diversity & Inclusion – The ODI focuses on four pillars of diversity and inclusion management: Workforce Diversity, Supplier Diversity, Diverse Outreach and Internal Diverse Leadership, Commitment and Communication are necessary for building Columbus into America’s Equal Opportunity City.
Columbus City Schools is Ohio’s largest public school district. They spent $121 million on goods & services last year. They have a purchasing goal of spending 20% with LEDE vendors.
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is home to more than 11,000 animals representing nearly 600 species from around the globe, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium leads and inspires by connecting people and wildlife. The Zoo complex is a recreational and education destination that includes the 22-acre Zoombezi Bay water park and 18-hole Safari Golf Course. The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium also operates the Wilds, a 10,000-acre conservation center and safari park located in southeastern Ohio. The Zoo is a regional attraction with global impact; annually contributing $4 million of privately raised funds to support conservation projects worldwide. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Columbus Zoo has earned Charity Navigator’s prestigious 4-star rating
- Elford Construction is the largest locally owned central Ohio Construction Company. For over 100 years, Elford has offered full-service construction management to every market.
- Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission – MORPC is Central Ohio’s regional council for more than 70 members comprised of counties, cities, villages, townships, and regional organizations. We take pride in bringing communities of all sizes and interests together to collaborate on best practices and plan for the future of our growing region. We do this through a variety of programs, services, projects and initiatives – all with the goal of improving the lives of our residents and making Central Ohio stand out on the world stage.
- Ohio Department of Transportation. With the mission to provide safe and easy movement of people and goods from place to place, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) supports the state highway system and promotes transportation initiatives statewide. As a more than $3 billion per year enterprise, ODOT invests the bulk of its resources in system preservation through maintenance, construction, and snow and ice operations.
Reserve your spot at https://bit.ly/2Tt4W6o
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.