Kenmore Construction Co., Inc. is accepting proposals from MBE/WBE Firms Certified through the City of Columbus – Office of Diversity and Inclusion and/or State Certified MBE/WBE Firms.
City of Columbus – Blacklick Creek Sanitary Interceptor Sewer Air Quality Control Facility.
Project Bid Date:
The City of Columbus Blacklick Creek Sanitary Interceptor Sewer Air Quality Control Facility project bids on May 10th, 2023 @ 3:00pm local time.
7234 Blacklick Ridge Boulevard
Blacklick, OH 43137
All work shall be substantially complete within 365 calendar days of the Notice to Proceed, with final completion to occur within 455 calendar days. The City anticipates issuing a Notice to proceed on or about August, 2023.
The project work includes new construction of a fan building, forced air mulch filter beds, SCADA communications, waterline extension/site service, and other such work as may be necessary to complete the contract, in accordance with the drawings, technical specifications, special provisions, and City of Columbus Construction and Material specifications set forth in this Invitation For Bid (IFB).
Below is a list of particular areas of interest, but do not encompass the entire project. Please let us know if you are able to provide any subcontracting services or material supplies.
- Photographic Documentation
- Concrete Reinforcement – Supply and/or Install
- Cast-In-Place Concrete
- Precast Prestressed Hollow Slab Units
- Misc. Metal Fabrications
- Aluminum Handrails, Railings, Grating and Supports
- Waterproofing, Dampproofing, Traffic Coating, Water Repellent Treatment
- Building Insulation
- Sheet Metal Roofing Install and/or Supply
- Fire Stopping
- Sealants and Caulking
- Fiberglass Doors, Access Doors, Finish Hardware
- Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Floor Access Hatch Covers
- Overhead Coiling Doors
- Painting – Material and/or Services
- HDPE Liner
- Louvers and Vents
- Identification Devices, Fire Extinguishers and Accessories
- Biofilter Odor Control System
- Plumbing Material and/or Services
- FRP – Pipe, Ductwork, Mortar Pipe
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning – Material and/or Services
- Electrical – Material and/or Services
- Site Clearing, Excavation, and Fill
- Asphalt and/or Concrete Paving
- Fences, Gates, and Landscaping
- Buried and Exposed Piping – Materials and/or Install
- Ductile Iron, Steel, Thermoplastic, Pipe, Valves, and Accessories – Materials and/or Install
- Piping Insulation
- Construction Material Supplies
- Engineering Services (PE)
- Supports and Anchors – Design and/or Supply
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Concrete Coring and Saw Cut
- Concrete Pump Truck Services
- Crane Services
If your firm is able to provide a smaller portion of a service and/or provide material that is not specifically listed above, please notify our offices via email to Adam Kohler email@example.com
Plans, specifications, addenda and associated bid documents can be provided by contacting Adam Kohler via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 330-762-9373. Kenmore Construction requests proposals be provided May 9th, 2023 by 3:00 pm, local time, and can be forwarded to email@example.com or Fax 330-762-2135.
Assistance in Financing, Bonding, Insurance, or Mentoring:
If your firm requests technical assistance in obtaining bonds, lines of credit, or insurance required by the City please notify our offices via email to Adam Kohler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenmore Construction Co., Inc.
Columbus Office Address: 2924 Banwick Road, Columbus, Ohio 43232
Akron Office Address: 700 Home Avenue, Akron, Ohio 44310