Kenmore Construction Co., Inc. is accepting proposals from MBE/WBE Firms Certified through the City of Columbus – Office of Diversity and Inclusion and/or State and/or Edge Certified MBE/WBE Firms.
City of Columbus – JPWWTP Disinfection Piping Replacement
- Project (CIP) Number: 650260-102017
- Contract Number: SCP 25JP
Project Bid Date:
The City of Columbus Jackson Pike Wastewater Treatment Disinfection Piping Replacement project bids on June 14th, 2023 @ 3:00pm local time.
Jackson Pike Wastewater Treatment Plant
2104 Jackson Pike (State Route 104)
Columbus, OH 43223
All work shall be substantially complete within 600 calendar days of the Notice to Proceed, with final completion to occur within 620 calendar days. The City anticipates issuing a Notice to proceed on or about October 23, 2023.
The Work, in general, consists of the replacement of the sodium hypochlorite and sodium bisulfite PVC pipe systems with HDPE piping at the Jackson Pike Wastewater Treatment Plant and other such work as may be necessary to complete the contract, in accordance with the drawings, technical specifications, special provisions, and City of Columbus Construction and Material specifications set forth in this Invitation For Bid (IFB).
Below is a list of particular areas of interest, but do not encompass the entire project. Please let us know if you are able to provide any subcontracting services or material supplies.
- Photographic Documentation
- Painting – Material and/or Services
- Identification Devices
- Exposed Piping and Accessories – Materials and/or Install
- HDPE Thermoplastic Piping – Materials and/or Install
- Valves ad Valve Operators – Furnish and/or Install
- Mechanical Pipe Seals – Materials and/or Install
- Pipe Insulation – Furnish and/or Install
- Structural Steel & Miscellaneous Metals – Furnish and /or Install
- Aluminum Grating and Supports – Furnish and/or Install
- Chemical Feed Equipment – Materials and/or Install
- Stainless Steel Pipe – Materials and/or Install
- Supports and Anchors – Materials and/or Install
- Electrical – Material and/or Services
- Construction Material Supplies
- Engineering Services (PE) Design and Calculations
- Instrumentation and Controls – Furnish and/or Install
- Heat Trace – Furnish and/or Install
If your firm is able to provide a smaller portion of a service and/or provide material that is not specifically listed above, please notify our offices via email to Adam Kohler firstname.lastname@example.org
Plans, specifications, addenda and associated bid documents can be provided by contacting Adam Kohler via email email@example.com or by phone at 330-762-9373. Kenmore Construction requests proposals be provided by June 13th, 2023 by 3:00 pm, local time, and can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 330-762-2135.
Assistance in Financing, Bonding, Insurance, or Mentoring:
If your firm requests technical assistance in obtaining bonds, lines of credit, or insurance required by the City please notify our offices via email to Adam Kohler at email@example.com
Kenmore Construction Co., Inc.
Columbus Office Address: 2924 Banwick Road, Columbus, Ohio 43232
Akron Office Address: 700 Home Avenue, Akron, Ohio 44310