Kenmore Construction Co., Inc. is accepting proposals from MBE/WBE Firms Certified through the City of Columbus – Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
City of Columbus – SWWTP CFS Bridges and RSP Cooling
- Project (CIP) Number: 650260-103015
- Contract Number: SCP 21SO
Project Bid Date:
The City of Columbus Southerly Wastewater Treatment Plant CFS Bridges and RSP Cooling project bids on September 20th, 2023 @ 3:00pm local time.
Southerly Wastewater Treatment Plant
6977 South High Street (U.S. Route 23)
Lockbourne, OH 43137
All work shall be substantially complete within 365 calendar days of the Notice to Proceed, with final completion to occur within 385 calendar days. The City anticipates issuing a Notice to Proceed on or about December 22, 2023.
The Work, in general, consists of walkway platforms across the CEPT Flow Splitter, RSP electrical room HVAC improvements, raw sewage pump seal water system replacement, and other such work as may be necessary to complete the contract, in accordance with the drawings, technical specifications, special provisions, and City of Columbus Construction and Material specifications set forth in this Invitation For Bid (IFB).
Below is a list of particular areas of interest, but do not encompass the entire project. Please let us know if you are able to provide any subcontracting services or material supplies.
- CPM Scheduling
- Structural Steel – Materials, Fabrication, and/or Installation
- Aluminum Handrails and Railings – Materials, Fabrication, and/or Installation
- Aluminum Grating and Supports – Materials, Fabrication, and/or Installation
- Painting – Material and Services
- Identification Devices
- Exposed Piping Installation – Furnish and/or Install
- Steel Pipe – Furnish and/or Install
- Valve and Valve Operators – Furnish and/or Install
- Mechanical Pipe Sleeves – Furnish and/or Install
- Wall and Floor Pipes and Pipe Sleeves– Furnish and/or Install
- Supports and Anchors – Engineering Services, Furnish and/or Install
- HVAC – Material and Services
- Refrigerant Piping
- Unit Heaters
- Computer Room Air Conditioners
- Ductwork and Accessories
- Controls – Services
- Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing Services
- Electrical – Material and/or Services
- Plant Instrumentation and Controls – Furnish and/or Install
- Construction Material Supplies
- Engineering Services (PE) Design and Calculations
If your firm is able to provide a smaller portion of a service and/or provide material that is not specifically listed above, please notify our offices via email to Adam Kohler email@example.com
Plans, specifications, addenda and associated bid documents can be provided by contacting Adam Kohler via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 330-762-9373. Kenmore Construction requests proposals be provided prior to September 19th, 2023 by 12:00 pm, local time, and can be forwarded to email@example.com or Fax 330-762-2135.
Assistance in Financing, Bonding, Insurance, or Mentoring:
If your firm requests technical assistance in obtaining bonds, lines of credit, or insurance required by the City please notify our offices via email to Adam Kohler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenmore Construction Co., Inc.
Columbus Office Address: 2924 Banwick Road, Columbus, Ohio 43232
Akron Office Address: 700 Home Avenue, Akron, Ohio 44310