We can help you get your business certified
There are several reasons why you should get your business certified:
- Some entities have purchasing goals. Only certified businesses can participate.
- Certification adds legitimacy to your business. You have gone through a process that has determined that your business is owned and controlled by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
- Certification can afford you loan and bonding opportunities. The State of Ohio has loan and bonding programs specifically for certified minority owned businesses.
- Certification can be a marketing tool for your business. You can add your certifications to your marketing materials, business cards, website, etc. Many consumers like during business with veteran, minority or woman owned businesses.
- Certification can be used in the private sector. Many companies don’t have a certifying program but in an effort to have supplier diversity, will accept the certifications from some governmental agencies.
Fall Class Dates: Sept. 16; Oct. 21 or Nov. 18
Classes are held at the Columbus Women’s Business Center
Register at www.OhioMBE.eventbee.com