Plans on file at the City of Columbus Planroom, operated by OBDC
To post a bid notice call 614-522-9122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Rehab & related work at 927 Hunt Street – 4/15
- Lead Abatement, Exterior & related work at various locations – 4/23
- Retaining Wall Replacement & related work at Valley View Apartments – 4/23
City of Columbus – Department of Development
The Department of Development is looking for diverse vendors and contractors who are licensed with the City of Columbus working in the following areas:
- Graffiti Removal. Contact Eric Voorhees (614-645-7934 or email@example.com).
- Grass Cutting and Solid Waste Removal. Contact Mike Schwab (614- 645-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mowing, Property Maintenance, and Miscellaneous Services. Contact Audrea Hickman (614-645-8907 or email@example.com).
- Construction trades including: General Construction, Home Improvement, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Lead Abatement. Contact Tim Tilton (614- 724-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
To register for notifications on upcoming bid opportunities, please visit http://vendors.columbus.gov/sites/public.
Columbus City Schools
- Operation: Fix it – Security Vestibule Upgrades – 4/3
- Operation: Fix It – Security Vestibule Upgrades No.20005 – 4/9
- Operation: Fix It – Security Vestibule Upgrades No. 20006 – 4/15
Columbus City Schools issues solicitations on a regular basis for goods & services related to food, construction, technology, curriculum, & transportation. Interested vendors should periodically check our website at http://www.columbus.k12.oh.us/rfp
Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Runway Rehabilitation and MOS Improvements Phase
2A project #15026
RICKENBACKER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority invites you to visit ColumbusAirports.com to sign-up for RSS feeds to automatically receive notifications of new bid opportunities and results.
Franklin County Children Services
- Children Welfare Prevention – 4/13