To post a bid notice call 614-522-9122 or email email@example.com
Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Waste Collection – 5/7
- Lead Abatement, Rehabilitation And Related Work at various locations – 4/25
- Car Damage Repairs & related work – 5/2
- Lead Paint Abatement, Rehabilitation and related work at several locations – 5/9
- Provide, Maintain & Service Coin & Card Operated Laundry Equipment – 5/9
- Lead abatement, rehabilitation & related work at various locations – 5/9
- Legal Counsel – 5/17
- Exterior Door Replacement & related work at Pinewood Apartments – 5/22
- Lead Abatement, rehabilitation & related work at multiple locations – 5/21
Building Crafts, Inc
City of Columbus – Department of Development
The Department of Development is looking for diverse vendors and contractors who are licensed with the City of Columbus working in the following areas:
- Graffiti Removal. Contact Eric Voorhees (614-645-7934 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Grass Cutting and Solid Waste Removal. Contact Mike Schwab (614- 645-7122 email@example.com).
- Mowing, Property Maintenance, and Miscellaneous Services. Contact Audrea Hickman (614-645-8907 firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Construction trades including: General Construction, Home Improvement, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Lead Abatement. Contact Tim Tilton (614- 724-3009 email@example.com).
To register for notifications on upcoming bid opportunities, please visit http://vendors.columbus.gov/sites/public.
Columbus City Schools
- Operation: Fix It – Fire Alarm Package 4a – North Linden Elementary, Columbus Alternative High School & Beechcroft High School – 4/26
- Operation: Fix It – Fire Alarm Package 4B – Columbus North International High School – 5/8
- Operation: Fix It – ADA Upgrades for Indian Springs Elementary School – 5/3
- Professional Design Services –
- Operation: Fix It – Security Vestibule Upgrades @B – Sherwood MS, Ridgeview MS, Woodward Park MS, West HS & Whetstone HS – REBID – 5/8
Columbus City Schools issues solicitations on a regular basis for goods & services related to food, construction, technology, curriculum, & transportation. Interested vendors should periodically check our website at http://www.columbus.k12.oh.us/rfp
Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority
Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission
Ohio History Project
- Poindexter Village Exterior Restoration – REBID – 5/23