Plans on file at the City of Columbus Planroom, operated by OBDC
To post a bid notice call 614-522-9122 or email email@example.com
Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Balcony Restoration at Allen Dickson Apartments – 1/21
- Exterior Restoraion at Paul E. Belcher N. Apartements – 1/22
- Entry Canopy Roof & Stair Tower Repairs at Ray C. Sutliff Apartments – 1/30
- Stair Tower Repairs at William Folwer Apts. & Saferstein Towers – 1/29
City of Columbus – Department of Development
The Department of Development is looking for diverse vendors and contractors who are licensed with the City of Columbus working in the following areas:
- Graffiti Removal. Contact Eric Voorhees (614-645-7934 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Grass Cutting and Solid Waste Removal. Contact Mike Schwab (614- 645-7122 or email@example.com).
- Mowing, Property Maintenance, and Miscellaneous Services. Contact Audrea Hickman (614-645-8907 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Construction trades including: General Construction, Home Improvement, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Lead Abatement. Contact Tim Tilton (614- 724-3009 or email@example.com).
To register for notifications on upcoming bid opportunities, please visit http://vendors.columbus.gov/sites/public.
Columbus City Schools
Columbus City Schools issues solicitations on a regular basis for goods & services related to food, construction, technology, curriculum, & transportation. Interested vendors should periodically check our website at http://www.columbus.k12.oh.us/rfp
- Construction Manager at Risk – 2/20