- Columbus NAACP
- Franklin County Commissioners: https://commissioners.franklincountyohio.gov/
- Get CBUS Online. Can’t Stop Columbus has partnered with individuals who make up the group, Get CBUS Online. They are a pro bono digital agency offering services to local businesses to help them launch an online presence during the COVID-19 crisis. More information: https://getcbusonline.com/
- City of Columbus Small Business COVID-19 Small Business Resource Guide. It has many of the basic Federal, State, and Local resources for Employers and Employees.
- Ohio Begins Implementing New Federal Unemployment Programs – 4/23
- SBA – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- SBA to Make Economic Injury Disaster Loans Available to U.S. Agricultural Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic – 5/4
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Report (Approvals through April 16) – 5/4
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Report (Approvals April 27 to May 1) -5/4
- Financial Resources during to utilize during the Corona Virus pandemic – 5/5
- Cornoavirus-related relief for retirement plans IRS Q&As – 5/6
- SMB’s Survival Guide: Best 8 Financial Tools to Combat COVID-19 – 5/7
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.