Franklin County Engineer Cornell Robertson is seeking to fill the Fleet Superintendent position at our 970 Dublin Road location. The Fleet Superintendent position plays an integral role in the overall operations of our Fleet Service department, serving as a valued team member. The pay range for the Fleet Superintendent position is currently $41.99 to $49.55 per hour.
What You’ll Bring:
A positive attitude and demonstrated ability to contribute to the overall success of the team, department, and organization.
Here is Some of What You’ll Do:
- Manages the daily operations of the garage;
- Supervises the repair and service of vehicles and equipment;
- Supervises auto mechanics to ensure all safety and maintenance policies and standards are met;
- Manages telematics application for Franklin County Engineer vehicles and equipment;
- Assists in the formulation of departmental policies regarding vehicle maintenance and safety;
- Prepares, reviews, and presents performance evaluations;
- Reviews and approves leave requests;
- Reviews input and output of cost accounting system;
- Meets with company representatives for sales and products;
- Reviews inventory reports;
- Attends trade shows and product seminars;
- Schedules training for mechanics;
- Develops procedures to include standard work methods for routine maintenance and vehicle check sheets;
- Manages snow and ice shift during snow and ice emergencies;
- Develops procedures and schedule for vehicles for snow and ice preparation;
- Assists Maintenance department with snow and ice training;
- Performs other related duties as
We provide for safe and efficient movement of people and goods from place to place by designing, building, and maintaining Franklin County’s roads, bridges and infrastructure for multiple modes of transportation. We are an agency of action, innovation, and collaboration.
Why Choose Franklin County Engineer’s Office?
The Franklin County Engineer’s Office is a great place to work! We love our jobs, our teammates, and our work environment. In addition, we offer a rich benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, prescription, and life insurance. The Ohio Public Employee’s Retirement System provides retirement benefits. We have a generous leave plan.
Please submit your application and supporting documents online by visiting our job opportunities website at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/franklincountyengineer.
The Franklin County Engineer’s Office is an Equal Opportunity employer.