The City of Upper Arlington (City) is soliciting proposals for Benchmarking and developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the procurement policies and practices.
The Consultant will provide a review and recommendations regarding the City’s procurement
policies and practices. This review should include benchmarking, as well as, the development
of related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The review/recommendations should include,
but not be limited to, the following areas:
1. Staff Productivity/Staffing
2. Ohio Small Business Spend/Tracking (specifically, MBEs, EDGE, WBEs, and DBEs)
When developing KPIs, the following criteria will need to be considered:
- Easy to measure promptly and accurately
- Align with the overall company objectives and strategy
- Cover a wide array of procurement perspectives
Subject to successful negotiation, the City will expect the awarded consultant to begin work immediately. A point person must be designated as the City’s day to day contact, who will then be responsible for directing and coordinating all activities planned and executed under the final contract agreement.
You can view the RFP in the link below.