Small Business Questions to ask Political Candidates
OhioMBE – Feb. 1, 2015
As small and minority business owners consider asking the following questions to those seeking public office and your vote.
- What have you done for minority businesses during your career?
- What do you promise to do for minority businesses if elected?
- What minority business do you regularly purchase products or services from?
- Why should minority business owners vote for you?
- How important is minority business development to the overall Ohio economy?
- Are minority business set-asides and goals in city/county/state government still important and why?
- What can the city/county/state do to improve its purchasing with minority businesses?
- What should minority owned businesses do to get city/county/state contracts?
- Is there anything else, aside from contracting that the city/county/state can do to assist MBE’s?
- Who are the major contributors to your campaign?
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.