To post a bid notice call 614-522-9122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority
- PHASE 2 EXTERIOR REHABILITATION AND RELATED WORK at CRIMSON TERRACE, 408 HERMS COURT, BARBERTON – 2/27
- AUTOMATIC FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM ANNUAL TESTING SERVICES AND RELATED WORK at VARIOUS AMHA LOCATIONS WITHIN SUMMIT COUNTY, OHIO – 3/14
- AUTOMATIC FIRE ALARM ANNUAL TESTING SERVICES AND RELATED WORK at Various AMHA Locations Within Summit County, OH – 3/14
- Choice Neighborhoods Planning Coordinator – 3/19
- Rental Assistance Demonstration Consultant – 3-19
City of Columbus – Department of Development
The Department of Development is looking for diverse vendors and contractors who are licensed with the City of Columbus working in the following areas:
- Graffiti Removal.Contact Eric Voorhees (614-645-7934 or email@example.com).
- Grass Cutting and Solid Waste Removal. Contact Mike Schwab (614- 645-7122 firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mowing, Property Maintenance, and Miscellaneous Services. Contact Audrea Hickman (614-645-8907 email@example.com).
- Construction trades including: General Construction, Home Improvement, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Lead Abatement. Contact Tim Tilton (614- 724-3009 firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lead Safe Columbus has funding to train contractors for the Lead Abatement and Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Program. Contact Erica Hudson (614- 645-6739 or email@example.com)
To register for notifications on upcoming bid opportunities, please visithttp://vendors.columbus.gov/sites/public.
Columbus City Schools
- Request for Qualifications – Mechanical System Replacements – 2/28
- OPERATION: FIX IT – FIRE ALARM PACKAGE 2A – FAIRWOOD ALTERNATIVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – 2/15
- Transportation Compound Study (Morse Road Bus Compound – 2/15
Columbus City Schools issues solicitations on a regular basis for goods & services related to food, construction, technology, curriculum, & transportation. Interested vendors should periodically check our website at http://www.columbus.k12.oh.us/rfp
Columbus Regional Airport Authority
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority values diversity and inclusion and the impact small and minority-owned firms have on the Central Ohio economy. The Columbus Regional Airport Authority invites you to access the following link:
https://columbusairports.com/doing-business-with-us/solicitation-opportunities to sign-up for RSS feeds to automatically receive notifications of new bid opportunities and results. Email BusinessDiversity@ColumbusAirports.com for questions about the Diversity Programs at Columbus Regional Airport Authority.